Thursday, May 28, 2009

Weight update: 175.2 lbs

My weight today

175.2 lbs.

The drop of 0.6 lbs. should not be taken too seriously. It's most likely due to hydration and amount of stuff in my GI tract.

I am recording what I eat on livestrong.com, as well as the exercise I do. It tells me that if I want to lose 1.5 lbs. per week, I should eat about 2000 calories (technically, kilocalories) per day. After a while, I will post a graph showing my caloric intake. It'll be fun (in a nerdy way) to correlate that to my weight loss.

This post is from the blog
http://intelligent-falling.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry for all the baking that we did yesterday and for the baking that we will be doing today. But, you do have great will power, much better than my will power! I know you can do it in spite of all the baking (oh, and the "good" yogurt too).

    I think you look great already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN you and your BAKING!

    Thanks for the vote of confidence. And YOU'RE not looking too bad yourself (wink wink).

    ReplyDelete